Thursday, February 24, 2005

Last night was yummy!


"I'll eat YOUR dinner"

This is my roommate Jessica. She is very nice also. Last night I came home from rehearsal and I was very tired, and I was on the verge of becoming very sick, (I am sick today) and I really just didn't feel like making and eating ramen again. So when I came home, Jessica was making dinner. Evidently she had made it for her and someone else, but the other person, who shall remain nameless, declined and left. So here's the verdict. Fuck off dude! I ate your dinner and I loved it! It was exquisite! Ha ha ha... jerk.



In other news, our drummer Eric broke his first cymbal last night. I think this was a big deal, but he plays so hard every day that I'm not too surprised. By the way, I think we're going to have to change our name from The Addictions. There is another band that had it first, so I'll be taking suggestions at Joshmills@mail.com. I hope to hear some good ideas.

No comments: