Sunday, February 20, 2005

Elliptical Madness


This is my roommate Allison. She is very nice. Today she bought an elliptical machine to work out in the living room with. That sentence ended with the preposition with, so I will reformat it. Today my roommate Allison bought an elliptical machine with which to workout while still in the living room. I helped her lug it inside in the torrential rains that have plagued southern California of late. Working out in the living room will be nice, it might help preserve the local squirrel population. Whatever.


Click here to check out a pretty cool little movie of a road trip between LA and NYC. It all takes place in a matter of minutes and is pretty amusing. I found this link on Kevin Rose's website. Kevin is a host of the G4 show The Screensavers. If you are interested in new technology or video games or DRM (digital rights management), you should check it out on cable. It's on at 7pm et/4pm pt on G4TechTv.

No comments: