Friday, February 18, 2005

I'm a bad blogger

I realized tonight that I am a bad blogger. People comb the internet and real-life every day to blog some interesting things on a daily basis. I, however, have almost nothing interesting to say to more than about a handful of people and most of them are in my family. I guess either I don' believe my life in interesting enough, or it really isn't. Either way, here's a little bloglet to let you know what I've been up too.

I ran over a squirrel on my bike yesterday. I mean, I wasn't trying to, but I was riding on the sidewalk and someone was running in the street, which confused the small fuzzy creature into running for the lawn, which as is turns out was a bad move as I promptly hit it with my bike. But it was ok. I digress.

As for The Addictions, rehearsals continue to sound better and better and we will have two gigs coming up soon. When I have more information, I will post it at www.joshmills.net/theaddictions.htm. Check it out. Peace for now.

No comments: