Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Damn you, Sprint PCS


Ok, I get it. It's stupid to ask people to guess how many minutes they are going to talk on their cellphones every month. And I also admit that I thought it was both clever and cute to get children to illustrate their point. But holy crap, enough already. If I see one more kid being told by an adult that they owe $74.50 for going over their handstand minutes or macaroni minutes or whatever-the-hell minutes, I'm going to kick a Puma-sized hole in my TV. So there.
But what can I say, I work in reality TV. And on to happier news, tomorrow is the first shoot day for Distraction and if the show goes anything like the run-throughs, this show is going to be hilarious. This may be the first show I've worked on that I really want to watch. I mean really. Anywho, Jill is packing for another wedding and I'm headed back to watching TV and avoiding commercials for Sprint. Maybe I'll even catch that sweet Chef Tony infomercial. Goodnight.

No comments: