Friday, September 23, 2005

Things I'm in love with...

  • Gabriel Garcia Marquez
  • The Hush Sound
  • My friends, my coworkers
  • My mom (and yes, the rest of my family)
  • Sunset over Southern California
  • The welcome first chill of night air
  • Pete Wentz and Fall Out Boy
  • Writing Music for you
  • Writing Haiku and poetry and leaving it scattered across the Internet
  • October Fall
  • October period. Cherry Blossom never smelled so good
  • Coded messages
  • The written word and how yours touch me. How your book stays with me all the time.
  • Signed Baseball cards.
  • Music makes my heart swell and come out my mouth, just a little.
  • People who are smart. A very smart person once told me the brain is the sexiest part of the body.
  • Feeling 16 again for the first time in almost ever
  • You whispering in my ear, even now, even so far away.

Update: Grace

No comments: