Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Holy Shit! Giant Squid! (Warning Strong Language)

What the fuck!? I told you... First bloop and now this? Check this shit out! Japanese scientists finally managed to photograph a live giant squid in the wild. What the FUCK! Does that squid have a laser gun?

Check out these scary-ass pictures, it looks like the squid is fighting back, firing his fucking LASERGUN right at the dudes shooting pictures of it. Fuck yeah! Stay away from giant squids who shoot fucking lasers. I'm looking at you, Japan. I told you so... stay out of the ocean. Who knows what fucking scary ass, tech-equipped mutant lifeforms exist way at the bottom.




























Jesus Christ! Next up, Leviathan! Google it, read your bible, cause it's down there folks and I'm not talking about Hobbes. I'm talking giant, man-eating (Possibly equipped with some sort of fucking missile launcher) largest animal ever on Earth. Google it and be afraid.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments: