Wednesday, April 20, 2011

One of the only pure moments I've ever had

Josh,
Thank you and XXXXXXXX Television for locating and sending me XXXXXXX's tape. That was the last video I have of her. The funny part was she had lost weight and because she was trying to get on the show we stuffed her and made her look bigger! I had forgotten what all she did on the tape. The day I recieved it in XXXXXXXX it was on my XXth wedding anniversary. It was like a gift from her. Watching it was like having her sitting in our living room having a conversation about life, XXXXXX, and XXXXXXX just being XXXXXX. In the video she is wearing a necklace that XXXXXXX and I gave to her to mark our XXth anniversary to pass down to XXXXX. We have watched it enough now that we don't cry everytime. Know that we appreciate your thoughtfulness more than words can express. If you ever want to come to Mardi Gras or Jazz Fest. you are welcome to stay at our house. The XXXXXX's offer southern hospitality with a twist! LOL I promise it isn't the Bates Hotel or the Vatican.

Thanks again,
XXXXXXXXX 

No comments: