Monday, June 04, 2007

Update: June 2007

Hello there neglected blog readers.  I'm sorry I'm so bad about writing.  It's a curse.  But the upswing is that the reason I haven't written is that I have a lot going on and therefore, not as much time to sit and ruminate and write about my life.  Here's a list of the cities I've visited since December.  Maybe then you'll see why I don't update this thing that not many people read.  (Yes, I can tell how many and where you are, just know who)

Business trips since December '06
  • Cincinnati, Ohio
  • Abilene/Dallas, Texas
  • Grand Junction, Colorado
  • New Orleans, Louisiana (Mardi Gras)
  • Macon, Georgia
  • Philadelphia/Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
  • La Crosse, Wisconsin
  • Atlanta, Georgia
  • Chicago, Illinois
So that list is why I suck at staying in contact with friends and family and stuff I should really do, like paying bills.

Just so you know.

xo,

Josh

No comments: