Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Update

Ok, so I haven't written anything personal in a while, so here's what's up with Team Josh.  Now with convenient bullet points.

  • I went home for my sister's wedding.  It was a blast and I saw a lot of friends and family I hadn't seen in a while.  Check joshmills.textamerica.com for the pictures.
  • I tried out to be the new host of Attack of the Show on G4.  I sucked.  Still have glimmer of hope of PA'ing for the show and working my way up.
  • I'm going to Connecticut soon to shoot an independent film.  Check out Road Dog Pictures for details on the project.
  • I'm still casting for NBC's Three Wishes.  yes, it is VERY satisfying to actually be helping people with a reality show.  I really love the show and making an impact.  Stay tuned and I'll hopefully inform everyone on where we're headed next.
  • I'm fighting off the damn sickness everyone else is carting into our office in barrels.  I will win because tonight I'm going to get some Airborne.
  • I'm still painfully single, and will probably remain so for a least a little while.
Until next time.

Josh

No comments: