Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Damned Golden Globes

So what I thought was going to be a really cool afternoon turned out not quite so great. It wasn't really strressfull but it was just a long day. On the morning of the show, our crew had a production meeting, going over some of the things we were going to do that day and it sounded like I was going to be stationed near the red carpet, but it turns out we weren't allowed to film there. Instead, I was stationed at a Starbucks across the street from about 3:00pm to 9:30pm. Oh well, I've had more stressful days.
As for The Addictions, we had our first practice after the new year. It had been about a month since we played together, and we were abit rusty but that's to be expected. We will be practicing at least twice a week for now so hopefully I'll be posting our next show dates soon. Check here for our next show.

No comments: